Where Does My Horse Hurt? by Renee Tucker, DVM
A Hands-On Guide to Evaluating Pain and Dysfunction Using Chiropractic Methods
Keep your horse pain-free and performing his best! Introducing 27 simple body checkups you can do on your horse — Where Does My Horse Hurt? is a do-it-yourself method for determining when and where your horse hurts. With this easy-to-follow book, conveniently spiral-bound so you can lay it open on your tack trunk and follow the instructions as you work on your horse you will:
- Become familiar with your horse's normal range of movement so you can prevent minor issues from becoming major.
- Stay in tune with areas of temporary or chronic discomfort so you can offer relief as needed.
- Solve "mystery" or "phantom" lamenesses that come and go seemingly without reason.
- Save thousands of dollars by avoiding expensive diagnostics that rarely get you answers.
- Learn how to discuss potential problem areas with farriers, veterinarians, and bodyworkers.
- Keep your horse actively and happily "in work" for more months of the year, and more years of his life.
Author: Renee Tucker, DVM
Format: Hardcover Spiral
Illustrations: 107 color photos, 30 diagrams
How things work has always been a question that Dr. Tucker has tried to answer. Prior to receiving her veterinary degree, she received her Bachelor's degree in Bioengineering. This unique combination of veterinarian and engineer has enabled her to create a special approach for helping owners help their horses. This approach combines her medical knowledge of equine health with her engineering background of simple, step-by-step problem solving.
Dr. Tucker currently resides with her two sons in Redding, California. Find out more about Dr Tucker's work at her website: http://wheredoesmyhorsehurt.com/